Question – Are all of your Houston window film installations reflective?
Answer – No. Window film technology has changed considerably over the years. If you desire reflective film, we can provide it. However, clear film technology exists that allows all of the benefits related to heat and glare reduction without the reflective properties.
Question – Is it necessary to use a “dark” film to get the best results?
Answer – The most popular films are neutral in appearance, providing all the benefits of window film without significantly changing the inward or outward appearance of your windows.
Question – What impact will Houston window tinting have on my indoor plants?
Answer – Indoor plants do very well with the application of window film due to reduced IR light exposure.
Question – Is window film installed on the inside or the outside of windows?
Answer – Window film is installed primarily on the inside of windows which allows for it to carry substantial quality warranties. We do offer films that can be installed on the exterior of windows.
Question – Will window film scratch?
Answer – All films in the marketplace are subject to possible scratching, however, our products are designed with a Scratch Resistant Hardcoat that allows them to withstand normal day-to-day activities.
Question – How long does window film last?
Answer – Our films are produced with a distortion-free adhesive system that has been specifically designed for years of performance in demanding commercial & residential applications. Residential applications come with a limited lifetime warranty that covers the product as long as you own the home.
Question – Will window film change color or bubble over time?
Answer – The metal alloys and ceramic film used in today’s technology provide color stability. There are no dyes or pigments added to the film, which results in color stable film.
Question – After window film is installed, can I still clean my windows?
Answer – Absolutely. Window film is strong and can undergo maintenance cleaning after a 30 day curing process without any concerns. We happily provide guidance related to cleaning after the application of window film.
DID YOU KNOW
- Residential film – lifetime warranties
- Commercial film – 5 – 15 year warranties dependent upon the type of film selected
SOLAR CONTROL FILMS (TINT)
- Solar control films can help you achieve up to 9 LEED (Leadership Energy Efficiency Design) points
- Houston & the surrounding area are known as the MOST Air-Conditioned region in the world!
- Window film can reject solar heat from 26% up to 84% based upon film selected
- Window film can reduce glare from a minimum of 26% up to 92% dependent upon film selection
- Window film can reduce ultraviolet rays by up to 99%
- We also offer solar control tint that is Virtually Invisible, but still provides the same benefits of tinted films
- We offer a line of Low-E films that keep the heat out in the summer and contain warmth within rooms during the winter. Window tint CAN be applied to Low-E windows without concern.
SECURITY FILMS (TINT) – PROTECT YOUR HOMES & BUILDINGS
- The last “Hundred Year Hurricane” to hit the Houston area was in 1900 when Galveston was destroyed by a category 5 hurricane.
- Hurricane Ike caused $19.7 billion in damage in Texas alone. Content damage and lost productivity can cripple organizations without well developed “Business Continuity” plans and well planned contingencies for limiting damage to facilities.
- 1 in every 36 homes is burglarized each year
- The annual cost of burglaries is $4.7 billion. The average cost of a home burglary is $2,230.
- 65% of burglaries occur between 6 AM and 6 PM
- According to the FBI the Houston area tops the list with 26,630 burglaries annually
- Cash and electronics are the most commonly stolen items in burglaries
- Anti-graffiti films protect mirrors, glass and certain walls within establishments frequented by the public
- Vandalism costs businesses an average of $3,370 per occurrence
PERFORATED FILMS (VINYL)
- Advertise sales
- Promote special campaigns
- Create decals, banners and special images to attract customers
DECORATIVE FILMS (TINT) – LET YOUR CREATIVITY FLOW